We were so impressed by Nigel McCann’s street food idea, that we had to share this with you. Nigel has passion, enthusiasm and energy for this business like no other.
If you are looking to start a superb and highly profitable street food business that is very unique to the UK, or perhaps you would like to invest in what could become one of the greatest success stories in street food, then Nigel from the ‘Olive Oil Sandwich Company’ may have the answer you have been looking for.
Basically, Nigel is looking for a partner or investor in his fabulous street food concept venture. It’s not often that something as unique as this comes around, so I urge you to read on and see what Nigel’s business model is all about.
Nigel is looking for an investment of around £10k and is confident that with the season just starting, to be able to turn a high profit in just three months.
The amazing products that Nigel intends to sell have D.O.P status (Protected Designation of Origin), therefore you won’t find anyone else selling the same product and we all know that means it will be much easier to win pitches at many large events because there will be no-one else with the same product!
Nigel has worked extremely hard to get the business to this stage, but just needs that final investment to really get going and realise his dream. Perhaps you could be part of this too?
Listed below is various information etc. about the business. Nigel is of course ready and willing to answer any questions about the business and you will find his contact details at the foot of the page.
What I Have
– Full market research
– Exclusive rights to the Mollete for UK & EIRE
– Logistics set up for B2B and Distribution
– EU Tax code for 0% Vat imports
– EU Currency exchange & payment system (5% Better exchange rate than the banks and only £1 per transfer)
– Unique line of sandwich mayonnaises (more than 10 variations)
– Professional Out door ovens from Campingaz
– Winter & summertime Menu’s
What is in Progress
– Contract with a well known outdoor goods company for exclusive rights to this model of oven for the UK
– NEW model Oven from a well known outdoor goods company, with griddle instead of the 2 cooking burners (on top of oven)
If you would like to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please email: Nigel McCann at: The Olive oil Products company <firstname.lastname@example.org>
*Please note: Streetzine makes no guarantee of information submitted by third parties to be correct and accepts no responsibility for content of such articles or any damages / losses incurred that may arise.