One of the most recognisable trucks on the British Street Food scene, and a mainstay in the industry since 2010.
Fast-track your way into street-food with Engine Hot Dogs
An iconic 1959 Citroen HY Fire Engine. This truck is a stunner, a show-stopping charmer, packed full of history and a centerpiece for any event. She’s travelled the country far and wide, and her glowing reputation grants her access all areas.
A high-end product with universal appeal. We took the humble hot dog and made it haute. Our American-style franks, are smoked over beech wood, and served in freshly baked brioche buns, with home made toppings and smoking’ hot sauces.
When we launched Engine in 2010, the UK’s street food revolution was just in its infancy. We joined the Eat Street collective, which later became KERB; and we’ve worked with Street Feast and the British Street Food Awards, alongside some of the best traders in the business.
– Turnkey business
– No startup headache – a shortcut into the street food world with this established player in the market.
– Stunning food truck that’s big enough to do upwards of £4000/day at the right festival, but small enough to attend street food markets and indoor venues.
– One of the most desired vans in the game – regular enquiries because of our reputation and online visibility.
– Great Food with universal appeal –
“The best hot dog I’ve ever had”
– the phrase you’ll hear over and over again, and those 6 internationally recognised letters are great for business.
– Low level of experience required – the business and its processes are fully documented from start to finish.
– Steadily increasing demand
– Fantastic potential to expand
*If you are interested in acquiring this business, please register your interest, along with your name & address to:email@example.com. We will require a signature of a standard NDA before releasing detailed information.